The master's thesis is presented in a questionnaire which allows us to fully conclude, how the pupil has mirrored and substantiated the conditions, conclusions and suggestions within the work, their novelty and importance. The set of results acquired such work should testify to your existence of the author's main abilities in clinical work. Master's work as being a medical tasks are instead particular. To start with, it distinguishes off their systematic works it performs a function that is qualifying. The main task of its author - to demonstrate the level of their scientific qualifications and the ability to independently conduct a scientific search and solve specific scientific problems in this regard. Master's work fixes received information by means of text and material that is illustrative when the student-magistrate arranges the accumulated medical facts at his or her own discernment and demonstrates the systematic value or practical importance of these or other provisions. Master's work reflects both basic medical and unique types of systematic knowledge, the legitimacy of that is substantiated in each case that is particular of use.
Phases of work with writing a thesis
Your order of execution and security for the master's work may be submitted when you look at the scheme that is following
- Choice of the theme associated with master's work.
The theme of this master's degree in research should correspond to your way regarding the direction that is professional towards the specialization.
- Concept of systematic guidance.
The systematic handling of the master's tasks are performed, as a guideline, by leading experts for the profile graduating faculty for the faculty.
- Approval regarding the subject for the master's work, clinical guidance.
The topics for the master's thesis, selected by the masters, and leadership that is scientific talked about in the meeting for the respective divisions and approved by your decision associated with the Academic Council associated with the University perhaps perhaps not later on than 5 months prior to the defense.
- Planning associated with master's work plan.
The plan of master's work is made by the master on his own, coordinated with the scientific leader, approved at the meeting of the department on the basis of the task for the implementation of the master's work and the calendar plan of work.
- Organization of composing work.
The student studies the scientific literature, practical materials during the academic year.
maybe Not later on than four weeks prior to the work is done, this woman is fond of the medical manager in purchase to get ready her reaction to the investigation, after which applies to an assessment.
- Discussion of master's work, admission to security.
The initial conversation regarding the master's work is performed during the conference associated with the profile division or joint meetings of the departments, considering the conclusions associated with supervisor that is scientific reviewers, and it is directed at performing a master's analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work with its protection during the DEC, and custom writing service getting a master's level of passage for security, used in a protocol.
- Submission associated with the master's work to your protection.
The due date for publishing the master's thesis is two weeks ahead of the defense.
- Organization of security of master's thesis.
To guard the master's work, commissions are put up in the primary aspects of systematic research being among the most experienced staff regarding the teaching staff, along with with all the participation of handling of branch workplaces composed of the Chairman, the assistant, three people, while the dean (deputy dean) of this faculty.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, basic requirements
When assessing the qualification that is final proceed from the undeniable fact that the student should be capable:
- to formulate the reason and tasks of this research;
- to draw up an investigation plan;
- to conduct a search that is bibliographic modern information technologies;
- to utilize contemporary types of scientific research, to change existing ones and also to develop new techniques based on the tasks of a research that is particular
- to process the received information, to evaluate and synthesize them on such basis as well-known literary sources;
- to get ready research outcomes relative to contemporary needs in the shape of reports, abstracts, articles.